Futura is heat resistant up to a maximum temperature 200 degrees so you can therefore curl the hair using heated appliances. We recommend setting your heat styler to a temperature of 180 degrees to curl the hair. If you have GHD stylers they have a temperature of around 220-230 degrees so we would therefore recommend turning the appliance of once heated and allowing them to cool down for a while prior to using them on the hair extensions. Once cooled test a small section of hair to ensure that they have cooled down enough to not damage the hair.
Please see below our step by step instructions on how to curl the Futura Hair Extensions:
1. Separate the 6 wefts of hair in the pack.
2. In individual pieces section the hair to the desired thickness you can use 1-3 sponge rollers per weft depending on how thick you want the curls.
3. Wrap each section of hair around the sponge rollers and secure.
4. Fill a pan with boiling water and heat it to a low boiling point.
5. Using heatproof kitchen tongs dip each section/sponge roller in to the water holding for around 3 seconds.
6. Remove the rollers from the water and blot dry with a towel.
7. Without disturbing the curls release and slide the hair off the sponge rollers on to a flat surface.
8. Allow the hair to dry fully and the bouncy curls will be ready to use.